Friday, August 5, 2011

Think Possible! Think Renewable Energy!


I'm forever an optimist, but I am not apathetic, blind or complacent to what ails the world. I see what goes on and I look for solutions to problems that exist, I do so because there is to much negativity in the world.

One thing I believe must occur, is that all War's must end and a World War must be avoided at all costs. We must work towards ending war in a peaceful manner, and I believe we can start solving this mess associated with the global economy, by cutting military spending.

We return the troops home to help build a renewable energy future, and phase out America's dependence on nuclear energy and foreign Oil.

Doing this would save Hundreds of Thousands of Human Lives and create Millions of Jobs. The money that would be saved by bringing the troops home, would save the United States taxpayers over a Trillion Dollars a year.

This one solution is also beneficial to protecting our environment and would reduce the amount of environmental damage and resources we use. Some of these resources, that would have been used to create war, could then be used more wisely by employing more people to upgrade the United States infrastructure, and would include a revitalization of local manufacturing.

By manufacturing solar panels, wind turbines, wave and tidal generators in the United States, would also spur on a Renewable Energy Industry that would create more Good Paying Jobs for Americans.

These jobs would then provide the American people with the money they need to survive and thrive. People would start spending more and people can be reminded that they can "Vote with their Dollar" by supporting local businesses throughout the United States.

We stop all corporate bailouts and demand that they pay appropriate taxes on their profits.

This would rejuvenate the economy, restore faith back in the American Dollar and end the social, economic and environmental crisis.

Think Possible! Together, the people of the United States can solve the problems they face, get things back on track, achieve Renewable Energy Independence and take action to avoid the collapse of the Global Economy.

People cant afford to stand by and do nothing while our elected representatives make decisions that benefit the few and hurt the many.

If you believe in peace, and my message of Hope! Please forward this post to everyone you know. Contact your elected government representatives and demand real change.



( This post was brought to you by Y-Green's desire to be a Leader of Positive Thought and Intention )

( Slogan and Artwork Copyright by Y-Green 2011 )

3 comments:

  1. When it comes to renewable energy I wholehearted support what you are doing. I would like to add energy savings to your list. Recycling of plastics and electronic waste or ewaste reduces the cost of future energy and reduces use of natural resources. Target has a program where you can resell you phone, pad or book. Other companies are making it possible to recycle on a grand scale. Here is one GARB that I heard will be installed in Indiana I believe Muncie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQGcTH1g_hE If every state had this then all the ejunk can be reclaimed and reused - many valuable metals in our devices.

    I just read your article on giving up soda pop. I've only had one half can since New Year's eve.
    that's how I found your blog and signed up for your blog updates. thank you for supporting real solutions.

    thanks for accepting my post. I can't seem to sign on to wordpress today - hence anonymous
    ruth bilowus butler on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth,

    Renewable energy infrastructure desperately needs to be built. If we are going to get past the combustion fuel age, we really need to let our government representatives know that the energy monopoly must be put to an immediate end, and that these wars for oil need to stop now before it is to late.

    I wrote several politicians including Obama about my "Think Renewable Energy, Think Possible" initiatives. But, instead of carefully considering what I have written; I was ignored, and Obama and Harper continue to go along the same slippery slope in the support of pipelines, tar sands and opening up new oil shipping areas in BC.

    I hope that our leaders in power positions act more responsibly this year and that peace is maintained in a more diplomatic manner.

    I agree with you that electronic e-waste recycling services are seriously needed, the amount of electronic waste being created around the world is increasing as computers and phones become more sophisticated. I will research GARB in more detail.

    You said that you originally read my article "Ban Pop from Your Diet", What was your impression?

    Thank you for subscribing to my future posts. If you have any ideas you would like to share, please feel free to email me anytime.

    Y-Green

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to read your blog post. Nice stuff dear. I have share some informative stuff on solar. I hope you like to read it. Solar power plant for Business & solar power technology India

    ReplyDelete